The Driver is #1
- At TCI, we as a whole operate parallel to the understanding that the driver is the sole party that drives this industry. We value the philosophy that, without the driver, Sales, Management, Dispatch, and company components in transportation do not exist!!
- It is our mission day-in and day-out to protect the company's primary asset - THE DRIVER - and to provide the driver with a variety of resources and benefits to be successful. In addition to the family, a driver-friendly environment within an established, growing company, is what we strive to create. Some of the benefits of operating for TCI include:
- Driver Referral Bonus Opportunities / Owner Operator Sign On Bonuses - Immediate CASH in Your Pocket
- Consistent Freight Volumes / Over-the-Road and Local Freight
- Regional Freight (ability to be home every night)
- Discount Programs (Bulk Fuel Site at New Orleans Terminal). One of the lowest Price-Per-Gallon (PPG’s) in the New Orleans. Average reduction of $.15 PER GALLON against city vendors = Annual savings of $3,000 - $4,000.00.
- SAVINGS from our HYPERLINK "http://iils.com/Intermodal-Trucking-Services/Driver-Services/Fuel-Network-Cost-Plus_Pricing.asp" \t "_top" Fuel Card Network (Comdata Card) - Fuel discounts with major fuel chains to in order to supply more cost effective pricing.
- Interest paid to you on Escrow Account (where balance exceeds minimal amount)
Plate Purchasing Program (assist Owner Operators with annual tag expenses)
- Loans / Advances – On an as needed / situation basis
- Insurance Provider supplied with competitive rates/coverage when insurance coverage is needed
- Company Power Units = 2006 & 2009 Models
- Purchased 27 Acres on Port of New Orleans; will supply competitive advantage for all drivers (150,000 sq ft warehouse/office facility on-site); which in turn will result in increased freight volume opportunities.
Must be 23 years of age
Must have at least 6 months experience
in handling containers with a CDL (Commercial drivers
license) for 2 years, OR 5 years driving with a CDL.
Social Security card and/or Birth
Medical Card and Physical examination
Must have Hazardous Endorsement
Must have Bobtail Insurance
- Must have Transportation Worker Identification Card
(Dallas Applicants: a TWIC card is not required to apply)
Specific Areas of Need
Drivers are needed to drive in:
New Orleans to: Texas,
Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas and Tennessee
Baltimore to: Virginia,
Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Delaware, DC
and New Jersey
We strive to have the safest professional drivers on
the road, with continuous positive reinforcement for
safe drivers. We also have many different seminars and
training sessions, such as the Search Interpret Time
Execute program (S.I.T.E.), Driver Tiredness Program,
Hazardous Material Training, Truck Driver and Cargo
Security Training, Hours of Service Training, which
help reeducate the professional drivers.
*Apply Online for Quick Processing*
If downloading an application, mail to:
1000 Edwards Avenue
Harahan, LA 70123
Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have a TWIC Card. Hazardous Endorsement preferred.
Need more information about obtaining a TWIC card?
Provided by CRUMP
Use your card for fuel at any Comdata
service location; accepted in all truck stops